Gabriella Cázares-Kelly

Military and Overseas Voter Information

Under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA), all United States citizens who are active duty Military and their dependent family members, and United States citizens residing Overseas have additional accommodations available to them to register and vote in all local, state, and Federal elections.

To do so, they will need to complete the PDF Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) Form. This form allows Military and Overseas voters to receive their ballots anywhere they are in the world. They have the option to receive their ballots by physical mail, email or fax. Once completed, they can mail the FPCA Form to us at P.O. Box 3145 Tucson AZ 85702-3145, email it to us at [email protected], or fax it to us at (520)-623-1785. For information on how to complete the FPCA form, PDF click here.

You may qualify as a UOCAVA Voter if:
  • You are a member of the Uniformed Services or a dependent family member.
  • You are a Resident of Arizona residing outside of the United States temporarily or indefinitely.

Be sure to check out our FAQ section for more detailed information regarding qualifying as a UOCAVA Voter.

(Uniformed Services are defined as the U.S. Armed Forces, Merchant Marine, Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration).

Military Personnel: A physical PDF link FPCA Form may be obtained from your base Election Officer or from our office. You may return your FPCA Form to our office by mail, email or fax.

Overseas Voters: A physical PDF FPCA Form will be available at all United States Embassy and Consulate offices around the world. You may return your FPCA Form to our office by mail, email or fax.

For questions regarding Military or Overseas voting information, please contact our office at (520) 724-4330 or at [email protected]