|How to request an early ballot when there is an election you are eligible for.
||Request an early ballot
- by phone - by calling us at (520) 724-4330
- by mail - by printing out a
A separate request must be made for each person requesting an early ballot. Primary
and General Election ballots may be ordered on the same request form.
All other elections must be ordered on separate request forms.
|How to return your voted early ballot.
||Place your voted early ballot in the postage paid envelope provided to you, seal and sign the envelope,
then return it to us by doing one of the following:
You must sign the ballot envelope in order for your ballot to be processed.
Ballots must be returned by 7:00 PM on election day.
- Mail to Pima County Recorder, P.O. Box 3145, Tucson AZ 85702-3145
- Deliver in person to 240 N Stone Ave
- Drop it off at any Pima County polling place on election day.
|Who may request an early ballot.
To check if you are eligible for any elections at this time
- You must be registered to vote at least 29 days before the election day.
- You must be 18 years of age on or before the day of the election.
- You must reside within the jurisdiction to qualify to vote for that election.
|When to request an early ballot.
||Early ballots may be requested up to 90 days before the election.
The last day to request an early ballot is 11 days prior to the election. Requests must be received
by the Pima County Recorder's Office prior to 5:00 PM on that date.
|When to expect your early ballot.
||Beginning 26 days prior to an election, early ballots are processed and mailed within 48 hours after receipt of your request.
|What to do if you have damaged your early ballot.
||Contact our office at (520) 724-4330.
||Complete a Federal Post Card Registration and Absentee (Early Ballot) Request Form (
FPCA). This may be obtained from
your base Election Officer or from our office. The FPCA form may be returned to our office by
For further information about completing the FPCA, click here.
|Pima County voters residing Overseas
||You should complete an FPCA
form which are available at all United States Embassy and Consulate offices around the world.
The FPCA form may be returned to our office by mail,
or email. For further information about completing the FPCA,